- Dedicated client teams and staff of experts in every industry, market, and asset category we serve
- Perspective and knowledge of industry best practices
- A wealth of market, performance, and operational data available on demand
- Robust compliance and risk mitigation services, such as export controls and buyer screening
- AssetZone® platform used by professionals at Fortune 1000, Global 500, and government enterprises
Better Service, Scale, and Results
With a deep commitment to superior service, we empower you to make informed, sustainable decisions; mitigate risks; and generate meaningful and measurable results. Through our reach, multichannel sales capabilities, and unparalleled scope of services, you can simplify your operations and enhance productivity globally.Contact Us
Partner with Liquidity Services to experience superior levels of industry and asset expertise, responsiveness, intelligence, and analytics that achieve high-performance results aligned to your strategic goals.
Simplify your operations with complete solutions tailored to your industry’s specific requirements. Our services are comprehensive, modular, and scalable, spanning all volumes, asset categories, conditions, sales channels, and locations worldwide.
- Integrated services that span consultative management, valuation, and sale of surplus
- Services that scale across all your locations worldwide to manage a virtually unlimited volume of surplus
- Ability to manage nearly all asset categories and conditions
- Capacity to maximize velocity and return through comprehensive marketing and sales strategies
- 3.5 million registered buyers across almost 200 countries and territories
Let us orchestrate the right combination of great people, best-in-class processes, and cutting-edge systems to deliver maximum return today and into the future. We have a proven track record of maximizing total supply chain value for some of the world’s largest organizations.
- Over $8 billion in completed transactions
- Over 12,000 clients worldwide in virtually every industry
- Adherence to industry-leading quality standards, such as Six Sigma, R2, and certified product refurbishment
- SOX compliant, publicly traded company with strong balance sheet
Ready to Supercharge Your Surplus Program?