Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Warehouse Specialist is responsible for general warehouse labor duties. The successful candidate may operate manual and/or power material handling equipment if they are trained and certified.
• Receipt and packing of inventory
• Operate stand up, sit down forklifts and front end loader
• Adhere to customer pick up schedule and prepare accordingly
• Ensure all shipments are timely and accurate
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Work in adverse weather conditions
• Other warehouse duties as assigned
• 2+ years warehouse experience preferred
• Previous experience in a customer-facing role
• Hold a valid drivers license
• Good interpersonal and customer communication skills
• Ability to manage and resolve conflicts with Liquidity Services’ best interest in mind
• Must possess excellent organizational skills; detail-orientated with strong follow through skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Ability to work well in a team environment is required
• Enjoy a fast paced environment that is constantly changing
• The employee must be able to work in a typical warehouse environment where there may be uneven floor surfaces
• Employee should be familiar with and capable of operating standard office equipment (photocopier, facsimile machine, personal computer, adding machine, stapler, 3-hole punch, etc.) and warehouse equipment (manual pallet jack, dock leveler, scale, etc.); some lifting (up to 70 pounds) may be required
• Some lifting (up to 50 pounds) may be required