Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Perform multi-role task within organization such as: laboratory equipment acquisition; laboratory equipment inventory maintenance; and laboratory equipment disposal.
- Laboratory Equipment Acquisition:
- Apply financial asset tag to newly purchased lab equipment for multiple sites in NJ
- Send documentation along with tags to equipment owners to sites not located in the NJ area
- Manage overall tagging process to ensure tags are applied in a timely manner
- Submit information to Finance so that asset record can be updated in the asset ledger following the tagging process
- Verify that information in SAP is updated
- Serve as a primary liaison between the asset management processes and all key constituencies (asset owner, finance, etc.)
- Laboratory Equipment Inventory Maintenance:
- Support Finance audits of laboratory equipment (ex. physical verification)
- Support ad-hoc inventorying of lab equipment
- Conduct semi-annual inventory on DEA-regulated equipment. Manage list of DEA-regulated equipment.
- Analyze the overall accuracy of inventory from multiple sources
Submit changes to inventory information from and to multiple sources
- Laboratory Equipment Disposal:
- Support cataloging equipment in warehouse as needed as well as assisting in sale removals
- 4 year degree preferred
- MS Office and Excel a must
- Knowledge of SAP and SharePoint desired
- Attention to detail
- Ability to handle deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast paced team environment.