Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Are you an online auction buff?
Can you help others in the auction game too?
GovDeals is hiring in their call center!
Government agencies use GovDeals to auction surplus and confiscated items to the public.
As a team member, you will help bidders / buyers with all facets of their auction experience.
GovDeals offers a great starting salary, full benefits, and paid time off.
This call center position is 60% customer service, 30% training / teaching, and 10% technical.
If you are looking for a techie job, this is not for you.
The hours are: 8 AM - 5 PM Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri and Sat
If this is you, apply now…right now! There is only 1 position to fill, and we may not hire again until 2018.
• Handles a high volume of inbound calls, emails, and chats
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve goals
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Provides back-up coverage for team members as volume dictates, must be adaptable to change
Apply now if you:
• Are a self-starter with a positive attitude
• Are a real team player in a small office environment
• Have the ability to multiple tasks and can prioritize
• Have excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills
• Are an excellent problem solver with deduction skills
• Have strong active listening skills with an ability to adapt / respond to different types of personalities.
• Are able to relay detailed instructions
• Are reliable and punctual
• Can demonstrate accountability and the willingness to accept responsibility
• Have some college, degree preferred