Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
Make a major contribution to multi-million dollar consumer facing marketplace with Liquidity Services. In this role you will be adept at managing a wide range of product types and sales channels. Take you career to the next level by combining your consumer marketing and ecommerce skills with a leader in the reverse supply chain and asset recovery business.
• Support account execution, ensuring LSI is achieving the highest levels of return on different product lines
• Monitor key performance indicators to ensure that continuous improvement efforts result in defect reduction, increased margins and overall efficiency within the process
• Manage inventory across multiple sales channels to maximize recovery and sales velocity
• Optimize product pricing based on market demand and internal recovery goals
• Outline, execute and effectively communicate clear sales plans
• Analyze category and account needs and develop recommendations to best support sales goals
• 2-5 years of experience working on a consumer based, ecommerce website, preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Must possess strong analytical skills and have experience using Microsoft Excel
• High initiative and commitment to relentless self-improvement
• Prior experience merchandising and managing inventory preferred
• Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment
• Analyze historical data and provide plan based forecasts