Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Make a major contribution to multi-million dollar consumer facing marketplace with Liquidity Services. In this role you will be adept at managing a wide range of product types and sales channels. Take you career to the next level by combining your consumer marketing and ecommerce skills with a leader in the reverse supply chain and asset recovery business.
• Support account execution, ensuring LSI is achieving the highest levels of return on different product lines
• Monitor key performance indicators to ensure that continuous improvement efforts result in defect reduction, increased margins and overall efficiency within the process
• Manage inventory across multiple sales channels to maximize recovery and sales velocity
• Optimize product pricing based on market demand and internal recovery goals
• Outline, execute and effectively communicate clear sales plans
• Analyze category and account needs and develop recommendations to best support sales goals
• 2-5 years of experience working on a consumer based, ecommerce website, preferred.
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Must possess strong analytical skills and have experience using Microsoft Excel
• High initiative and commitment to relentless self-improvement
• Prior experience merchandising and managing inventory preferred
• Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment
• Analyze historical data and provide plan based forecasts