Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor
GovDeals, headquartered in Montgomery, AL, is the leading online auction marketplace for the sale of surplus and confiscated items for government entities including city, county and state agencies as well as school boards and public utilities. The company has a ten-year record of strong growth with over 10,500 clients in 49 States & 6 Provinces of Canada. GovDeals is owned and operated by Liquidity Services Inc., a leading B2B marketplace company.
In response to the continued growth of their business GovDeals is looking for a Client Service Representative to serve Southern California. GovDeals is seeking a service oriented self-starter to provide training and support to clients of their nation-wide internet based government online auction service. The candidate must live in Los Angeles area and be willing to travel 60% of the time. The successful candidate will be assigned an existing client base of over 140 existing clients with the potential of adding many more additional clients.
• Provide onsite, telephone, email and internet training and support to assigned territory clients.
• Regular follow up to encourage additional utilization by the client.
• Work with the Territory Sales Representatives to secure new clients and to protect existing clients from competitors.
• Attend large, high profile conferences as required.
• On occasion, attend and present to prospective clients.
• Monitor assigned clients’ auction listings to ensure a high level of quality and sound auction practices.
• Work with the Director of Client Services to identify all inactive clients and help formulate a strategy to resell these clients on the usage of GovDeals.
• Provide onsite and in field services to Clients including cataloging, gathering descriptions, and photographing assets in various locations both indoor and outdoor in a variety of weather elements.
• Represent GovDeals to the government and public sector in a positive and professional manner.
• 4+ years of hands-on technical account management/customer service experience.
• Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet usage.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Candidate must reside in an area with access to high speed internet service and cellular phone service.
• Associate Degree and prior experience with government agencies preferred.
• Base salary plus monthly sales base commission.
• Excellent progressive health care plan, with enrollment on first day of employment.
• Company vehicle and technical equipment.
• 401-K plan with company matching after 90 days.