Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
GovDeals, headquartered in Montgomery, Alabama, is the leading online auction marketplace for the sale of surplus and confiscated items for government entities including city, county and state/provincial agencies as well as school boards and public utilities. The company has a ten-year record of strong growth with over 10,800 clients in 49 States & 6 Provinces of Canada. GovDeals is owned and operated by Liquidity Services Inc., a leading B2B marketplace company.
In response to the continued growth of their business GovDeals is looking for a Client Service Representative to serve Western Canada. GovDeals is seeking a service oriented self-starter to provide training and support to clients of their nation-wide internet based government online auction service. The candidate must live in the Calgary, Alberta area and be willing to travel 60% of the time. The successful candidate will be assigned an existing client base with the potential of adding many more additional clients.
• Provide onsite, telephone, email and internet training and support to assigned territory clients.
• Regular follow up to encourage additional utilization by the client.
• Work with the Territory Sales Representatives to secure new clients and to protect existing clients from competitors.
• Attend large, high profile conferences as required.
• On occasion, attend and present to prospective clients.
• Monitor assigned clients’ auction listings to ensure a high level of quality and sound auction practices.
• Work with the Director of Client Services to identify all inactive clients and help formulate a strategy to resell these clients on the usage of GovDeals.
• Provide onsite and in field services to Clients including cataloging, gathering descriptions, and photographing assets in various locations both indoor and outdoor in a variety of weather elements.
• Represent GovDeals to the government and public sector in a positive and professional manner.
• 4+ years of hands-on technical account management/customer service experience.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Computer skills to include word processing, spreadsheet, email and internet usage.
• Must have a valid driver's license and clean driving record.
• Candidate must have access to high speed internet service and cellular phone service.
• Associate Degree and prior experience with government agencies preferred.
- Competitive Base Salary
- Monthly sales-based commission structure
- Company car and related expenses
- Sponsored Health and Dental Benefit Plan
- Group Registered Retirement Savings Plan, with company matching