Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
Enjoy flexibility as a driver with regional hauls where you can be home at night. Utilize skills to effectively service both inbound and outbound shipments to/from our warehouse.
What we offer our drivers:
• Home time
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Vacations
• Excellent Medical, Dental, and Vision Plan
• Driver for regional route
• Possible involvement loading/unloading the vehicle with a forklift or pallet jack
• Must have CDL-A with a minimum of 2 years of recent experience
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Must pass a background check, have a clean MVR, and be able to pass DOT Physical/Drug Test
• Be trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individual with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Have computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet a plus