Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters will be relocating to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor at the end of September 2017.
To maximise revenue generation within defined UK markets through the development of new business relationships
• Understand principal clients, developing client relationships and understanding of their total business to maximise revenues from each client.
• Ensuring that the clients are fully aware of the total Company service offerings.
Financial Goals & Targets
• Establish roll-out plans and implementation strategies for new accounts
• Be creative and innovative in bringing new business ideas and opportunities to the team.
• Maximise all revenue opportunities by selling the client the full range of group services.
• To provide training and support to less experienced members of the operations team in respect of ME appraisals and work with the Head of Valuations, UK to provide structured training to team members on ME appraisals.
• Assisting in the marketing of the company and department by attending marketing events with new business development colleagues and other senior members of the department.
• Assist in the line management of new ME valuers joining the team and to have responsibility for the training and development of all ME valuers through the ongoing appraisal and feedback process.
• Joint responsibility with the Head of Valuations, UK for the successful recruitment of ME valuers to the team through the interview and selection process with Human Resources assistance.
• Degree standard, preferably business related.
• Demonstrable business/relationship building achievements and skills within Business to business environment.
• Disciplined and accurate administrator.
• Understanding of and affinity for industrial process and working practices.
• Ability to engage with people at all levels.
• Have good skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Experienced in working as part of a team and individually.
• Demonstrate an ability to think of creative and practical solutions to difficult problems.
• Ability to prioritise and maintain a clear focus in the face of conflicting pressures and demands.
• Excellent and professional oral, written and presentation skills, including the ability to connect with and influence a wide range of people in formal and informal situations.
• High level of knowledge sharing with manager and team.
• Always deliver what you promise and to deadlines.
• Resilient character with commitment to client, project and team.
• Desire to win.
• A self-motivator.
• Excellent time management and organisation skills.
• Good awareness of budgeting and control.
• Excellent at forging and continuing client relationships.
• Willingness and ability to travel nationally and internationally.
• Integrative leader who serves as a role model and mentor
• Develops the team by putting their personal and career development to the forefront
• Inspires co-workers to attain goals and pursue excellence
• Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change