Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 10,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $7 billion in completed transactions, over 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The Accounts Receivable Specialist will coordinate the creation of all Latin America Valuation Invoices and will reconcile and import the Daily Internet Auction Sales.
• Review sales calendar daily for list of sales to import.
• Run the Bid Award reports for each sale and reconcile between the two systems using Excel.
• Ability to analyze and resolve reconciling issues that arise during the invoicing process.
• Create Valuation invoices as needed for our Latin America clients.
• Create and maintain Excel spreadsheets used to automate workflow.
• Monitor and process Task Sheet requests from Customer Service.
• Process credit card payments through our system or manually through Pay Pal.
• Monitor inbox for incoming wires, code and apply wires daily.
• 3-5 years of related work experience.
• Experience in JD Edwards Enterprise One preferred.
Skills and abilities:
• Strong attention to detail and dedication to consistent follow up.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• Bi-Lingual (Spanish) a must.
• Must be a self-starter and be able to resolve issues with little or no supervision.