Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
Liquidity Services' Corporate Headquarters has relocated to 6931 Arlington Rd, Bethesda MD 20814, 2nd Floor.
Account Manager’s role is to develop business with the new and existing clients for the China Office.
• Proactively pursue opportunities from target industries and establish communications with corporate clients
• Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies and plans for business growth
• Identify and develop business opportunities for the Company’s solutions and services
• Establish and maintain excellent relationship with Clients, Business Partners and Buyers
• Proactively develop opportunities by closely monitoring market developments
• Continue to provide the highest of service standards to our existing and new clients
• Other relevant responsibilities and duties as assigned
• Degree in Business Administration/Mechanical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent
• At least 5 years to 10 years related working experience in MNC companies or larger size companies, preferably in Service Industry
• Good project management skills, interpersonal skills, sales presentation skills and negotiations skills
• Proficient in the use of standard computer software: MS Windows, MS Office
• Fluency in English, CET6 or plus is a must
• Knowledge of machinery and equipment is a plus
• Good project management skills, interpersonal skills, sales presentation skills and negotiation Skills
• Proven sales track records
• Developed good working relationship with MNC companies or larger size companies