Make a major contribution to the day to day operations of several multi-million dollar client accounts while reporting on and interpreting top priority performance data. As a Client Solutions Analyst, you will directly support the efforts of our top Account Managers and have the opportunity to influence the largest clients in the company.
As a team member of the Retail Supply Chain Group (RSCG), you will be an integral part of a rapid growth environment with clear line of sight to senior team members that come from executive and management positions at premier e-commerce, retail, and consulting firms.
- Access our custom-built Inventory Management System (IMS) to extract data and create complex reports with 100% accuracy. These reports are used directly with LSI leadership and clients to demonstrate successes and opportunities
- Serve as a point of contact for diverse client requests, which can include articulating complex liquidation data or troubleshooting operational challenges to resolve client needs
- Collaborate with various internal departments to implement new business programs and coordinate integral parts of client accounts including, but not limited to, transportation, logistics, warehouse operations, and sales
- Partner with Client Solutions Account Managers to create presentations that will be used in Quarterly Business Reviews using MS PowerPoint or other programs. The team articulates account performance to clients and identifies future improvements for LSI and the client
- Analyze past and current data to define key trends and work together with Client Solutions management to utilize the findings in the best interest of the client and LSI
- Identify and pursue areas of potential business growth within existing client accounts as opportunities arise.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, Business, or Finance
- 2+ experience performing data and reporting analysis in order to assist with driving internal business decisions and/or solving client issues preferred
- Experience in supply chain, consulting, or retail industry
- Interest in client-facing opportunities in a fast paced, e-commerce company
- 3.5 GPA or higher - applicable to candidates with less than 2 years of full time experience only
- Strong analytical and intermediate- to advanced- Microsoft Excel skills to effectively create and interpret reports. Microsoft Access or database experience is preferred
- Strong data visualization skills, including but not limited to taking raw data and transforming it into graphs and other infographics that will be presented to internal stakeholders and/or clients
- Ability to digest and communicate complex data reports to effectively present key financial information to clients
- Critical thinking ability needed to identify opportunities to streamline and automate data reporting requirements
- Demonstrated ability to focus and prioritize operational tasks in a high growth environment while paying keen attention to details
- Mostly remote with meetings in Bethesda, MD as needed
Liquidity Services is an Equal Opportunity.