Liquidity Services Inc. provides business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Inventory Control & Quality Assurance (ICQA) Analyst will be responsible for cycle counts and process quality audits, as well as analyzing and reporting on the results.
• Conduct and/or coordinate daily/weekly/quarterly inventory cycle counts accordingly to expectations. Conduct analysis on count results and publish reports.
• Conduct and/or coordinate daily/weekly process quality audits accordingly to expectations. Provide feedback to associates and managers. Conduct analysis on audit results and publish reports.
• Determine needs, coordinate with others, and assign task/job assignments to associates performing ICQA tasks.
• Assess performance and provide coaching of associates performing ICQA tasks. This may be to associate both internal and external to the ICQA team.
• Research process and inventory defects to determine root cause and partner with others to implement measures to reduce/eliminate (i.e. customer disputes, audits errors, inventory adjustments, etc.).
• Act as primary custodian of bin and inventory health by monitoring inventory transactions and ensuring correct bin configuration and labeling
• Ensure all safety standards and practices are complied with.
• Train associates on SOPs and conduct audits of performance as directed.
• Operate stand up and sit down forklifts.
• Must have high school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must have the ability to be certified to drive stand up and sit down forklifts that go to elevated heights.
• Must have established basic skills in MS Office suite (Outlook email, MS Word, and MS Excel) and possess ability to learn higher skills
• Must have working knowledge of warehouse shipping and receiving processes using a warehouse management software program and RF scanners.
• Must possess good interpersonal and customer communication skills.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of awareness to detail, accuracy and productivity with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Must have prior experience in a leadership role, directing the work of others.
• Must have demonstrated experience achieving results with minimal day-to-day supervision.
• Advanced skills in Excel
• Experience in at least one process improvement project (kaizen).
• Experience as a member of a Safety Committee or implementing at least one safety-improvement project
• Experience performing cycle counting, as well as quality audits.