Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
In response to the continued growth of their business, GovDeals, part of Liquidity Services Inc., is looking for a Specialist to be based in the Nashville, TN office. The specialist will work with a high volume auction platform in the Bidder Service Center. Duties include, but are not limited to: receiving and responding to a high volume of customer questions through phone, email, and chat; in order to resolve they will need to solve problems through judgment and analytical thinking.
This position is 60% customer service, 30% training / teaching, and 10% technical.
The hours are: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 8-5pm.
• Handles a high volume of inbound calls, emails, and chats
• Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, and achieve goals
• Ability to solve practical problems and deal with variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
• Ability to exercise independent judgment
• Provides back-up coverage for team members as volume dictates, must be adaptable to change
• Positive attitude, and professionalism required
• Must be a team player and work well with others in a small office environment
• Ability to handle multiple tasks, prioritize, and communicate
• Excellent telephone, oral and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and deduction skills
• Must have strong active listening skills with an ability to adapt / respond to different types of personalities.
• Ability to relay detailed instructions
• Reliable and punctual attendance required
• Must demonstrate accountability and willingness to accept responsibility
• Some college, degree preferred