Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently and more strategically. No matter the type of surplus asset or where it is located, we optimize and execute surplus management strategies to achieve our clients’ business goals. We are the industry innovator, leveraging insights from over 500,000 annual transactions and $1 billion in annual sales proceeds to continuously pioneer a superior model for managing the reverse supply chain. With Liquidity Services, companies have a partner that maximizes the total value they can expect for their surplus – higher recovery, more efficient processes, simplified and consistent operations, global coverage, lower risks, sustainable solutions, and service from people they can trust to deliver results.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment; a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values of integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability drive our individual and corporate success.
In this dual position you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact in operations of one of our warehouse facilities as well and assisting one of the organization’s largest clients. Enjoy flexibility as a driver with regional hauls where you can be home most nights. Utilize both mental and physical skills to effectively service both inbound and outbound customer shipments in our warehouse. Join our fast pace environment as we expand our service offering!
• Driver for local route with 53’ vehicle
• Possible involvement unloading the vehicle with a forklift or pallet jack
• General warehouse duties including, but not limited to use of powered industrial equipment
• Computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
• Day Shifts with some need for Evenings/Weekends during peak seasons
• Must have CDL-A with a minimum of 3 years of recent experience
• Have a high school diploma or GED
• Must pass a background check and DOT physical and drug screen
• Be trustworthy, honest, customer-centric individual with the desire to work hard to support common goals
• Possess superior attention to detail with strong organizational skills
• Demonstrate a high degree of awareness to safety, accuracy and productivity
• Have computer skills including experience with MS Office and the Internet