Every organization has surplus – assets or inventory no longer required. Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) works with clients to ensure surplus is intelligently transformed from a burden into a liquid opportunity that fuels the achievement of strategic goals. Our superior service, unmatched scale, and ability to deliver results enable us to forge trusted, long-term relationships with over 8,000 clients, including Fortune 1000 and Global 500 organizations as well as government agencies. With $6 billion in completed transactions, nearly 3 million registered buyers, and reach into almost 200 countries and territories, we are the proven market leader in delivering smart surplus solutions.
Liquidity Services operates in an entrepreneurial, collaborative, and vibrant workplace. We’re looking for team members who enjoy working in a fast-paced, relaxed environment – a place where you'll be challenged and empowered to perform. Our core values – which include integrity, customer focus, relentless improvement, innovation to support leadership, and mutual trust and accountability – drive our individual and corporate success.
The GoIndustry Dovebid name is synonymous with high quality industrial asset disposal and valuation services to industry - reflected in its status as a market leader now and throughout the whole of the last century as Henry Butcher. The business is now GoIndustry (UK) Limited, part of the GoIndustry Dovebid Group, one of the world's largest industrial asset sales and service organizations with over 280 employees in 14 countries speaking 23 languages, GoIndustry Dovebid is active in Asia, Europe and North and South America.
We are seeking an experienced Business Development Manager to join our North America Valuations Team; the role’s primary focus will be Corporate Valuations, Private Equity and Energy Sector.
• Corporate Valuations - In conjunction with the Principal Account Executive, develop the Valuation Services offered to our Corporate clients (a number are Global Multi National Corporates)
• Manage ongoing valuation instructions, updating the client and Principal Account Executive in relation to valuation status and working to client deadlines, Valuation purpose will include;
o Cross Border transfers
o Disposal Planning
o Internal Asset Management
o Purchase Price Allocation
• Private Equity – market valuation services in addition to cross selling Disposition and Asset Purchase capabilities
• Energy Sector – within Capital Assets Group, Network International has a core focus on Energy Sector, with an established client base, which will include asset management contracts. Our services have developed to include asset acquisition of distressed assets to a range of partners to include Banks, Asset Based Lenders, Leasing, Private Equity, Turnaround Specialists etc. Your role would include marketing Valuation Services to Network International clients in addition to cross selling Network’s capabilities to Lenders, Private Equity, Lawyers etc.
• The role includes client presentations to existing and new clients. In addition to maintaining regular contact via telephone, email, face to face meetings and hosting client events as part of Capital Assets Group. Your role will include working with colleagues within Corporate Account Team managing ongoing relationships, Sales Team which will include targeting new Corporate Accounts in addition to one off disposals and Network International Sales and Corporate Account team. Good communication skills and time management is essential.
• Some projects will include working with EMEA and APAC valuation teams.
• The ideal candidate may be looking to develop their career further and look to step into Business Development Role to work with an established client base, or have significant experience as a Business Development Manager.
• We consider that the candidate would have a background in Machinery and Equipment Valuation, or from an equipment / asset management background.
• We would expect the candidate to have significant experience across a number of Industry Sectors and demonstrable experience of working with some of the role’s target client base.
• The role will include management of new work instructions at initial instruction and handover to the ‘Operations Team’ for valuation completion. Due to deadline focus, there would be an expectation to keep track of ongoing work instructions and communicate with clients if any impact on reporting deadlines.
• Travel is a feature of this job, with some overnight stays involved.
• 7 + years valuation experience
• Demonstrable network of clients which may include Private Equity, Turnaround, Lenders
• A demonstrable experience in client management and revenue development
• ASA qualified preferred
• Good written and verbal communication skills, able to deal with all staff levels
• A team player, who is used to working to deadlines and is self-motivated
• A flexible and positive attitude